Gorgeous Canadian Wedding Venues for an Extraordinary Wedding Day
Make a splash with your choice of wedding venue – there’s no need to settle for blah. Whether you’re planning a massive reception with hundreds of guests, or something small and intimate, Canada has some great venues to choose from. Here is our top 10 list of Canadian banquet halls and wedding venues, located across the country!
Long Beach Lodge on Vancouver Island
This is perfect if you want your wedding to be small and intimate, and don’t mind a remote location (it’s a 5 hour drive from Victoria!) Their maximum capacity is 50 guests, and you can wow them by exchanging your vows on the beach! Canadian beach wedding? Yes please!
- The Loden Hotel in Vancouver This is a boutique hotel in bustling downtown Vancouver. They can accommodate up to 125 guests. What you get: panoramic views of the city from their rooftop terrace in the Halo Penthouse Suite.
- Mariage Magnifique in Montreal This venue is tucked away in the Latin Quarter of the city, and is an incredibly unique industrial-style space – it’s been the site of a diverse range of events, including, of course, weddings.
- Black Rock Oceanfront Resort in Ucluelet, B.C. This place is something to consider if a mix of luxury and west-coast rugged is what you want. They boast one of the largest ballrooms on the coast here, and a mind-blowingly scenic location with views of the ocean and B.C. rainforest.
- The Prince George Hotel in Halifax Halifax brides should consider the Prince George Hotel. This iconic hotel offers a quaint, small-town vibe that is guaranteed to charm your guests.
- The Inn on the Lake in Whitehorse This property can accommodate 46 guests, so is perfect for something a bit more intimate. Their 90 foot deck offers stunning views of Marsh Lake and the mountains. And if you’re having a winter wedding, then be sure to keep an eye out for the glorious Aurora Borealis.
- Hart House in Toronto This place is pure magic for a summer wedding. Picture gothic style reigning over all, with ivy running wild over stone walls, and flagstone patios – you could easily pretend to be at a nobleman’s party here! It’s also perfect for medium-sized weddings of as many as 250 people.
- Wedding InStyle in Ottawa It’s easy to see why this hotspot has been voted Best Wedding Venue in Ottawa for 150 people or less. This chic, spacious, venue screams New York style, so is perfect if you want a hip, urban vibe for your wedding.
- The Rustic Wedding Barn, Steinbach Located just a short drive out of Winnipeg, the Rustic Wedding Barn is on Highway 52 to the east of Steinbach. Picture wide open spaces and large elegant chandeliers, all combined with the unlikely setting of a big red barn.
- The Fort Garry Hotel, Winnipeg This historic hotel oozes old-world sophistication, with it’s delicately detailed decor. It’ll come as no surprise to you that this majestic property has a long history of hosting celebrities and dignitaries. They offer 4 grand ballrooms to choose from, and can accommodate everything from a small, intimate gathering, to a massive wedding reception for 600 guests!
BONUS! The Solar Resort and Spa, Alberta Rockies
Why not have a destination wedding right here in Canada? Escape from the city to this authentic mountain village in the Rocky Mountains. They can accommodate up to 150 guests for a sit-down dinner. After the wedding, you get to play – there’s hiking, biking, fine dining, skiing, and world-class golf, all right outside your door!
Some of these Canadian wedding venues are popular and some fly under the radar. At CanadaWeds.ca, we’re all about exposing the best around the country. Let us know your favourites venues that are perhaps hidden gems!